Adria Tehnika has gained experience in over 50-year maintenance of different aircraft types. Since 2010 Adria Tehnika is a separate entity, now wholly owned by Avia Prime Group. In Ljubljana we maintain the A320 family aircraft type since 1989. Since 2018 Adria Tehnika is recognized as an Airbus MRO Provider. In 2002 Bombardier selected our company as first Bombardier Authorized Service Facility for the CRJ family in Europe. We pride ourselves in one of the highest dispatch reliabilities for the CRJ family jets. In 2013 Bombardier Adria Tehnika was awarded a contract for CARE program on CRJ700/900 aircraft.
Our modern facility in Ljubljana Airport consists of 4 hangars with 8 slots for narrowbody aircraft. We use in-house, advanced and well-equipped supporting shops. We provide outstanding CAMO and Engineering support as well as extraordinary technical training – both basic and airplane type-oriented.
Approved Aircraft Types:
- Airbus MRO Provider
- Airbus A318/319/320/321 (CFM 56-5)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (IAE V2500 A1/A5)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (CFM Leap 1A)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (PW1100G)
- Bombardier Authorized Service Facility since 2002
- Bombardier CL-604 (GE CF34 – 3B)
- Bombardier CRJ100/200 (GE CF34 – 3A1/3B1)
- Bombardier CRJ 700 (GE CF34 – 8C1)
- Bombardier CRJ 900 (GE CF34 – 8C5)
- Bombardier CRJ 1000 (GE CF34 – 8C5A1)