Adria Tehnika with over 60 years of experience is an expert specialised in base and line aircraft maintenance, in compliance with the requirements of EASA Part-145. Adria Tehnika also holds the Part-147 Approval – Training certificate.
Within 4 heavy maintenance hangars fully fitted with the necessary tools and equipment located in Ljubljana, we maintain the most popular narrow-body jets produced by the biggest companies, such as: Airbus, MHIRJ and Bombardier CRJ – for which Adria Tehnika is the Authorised Service Facility since 2002.
Supported by workshops we provide all levels of maintenance services from inspections up to and including D checks, as well as the most demanding heavy structural modifications.
Our modern facility in Ljubljana Airport has up to 10 maintenance lines for narrow-body aircraft. We use in-house, advanced and well-equipped supporting shops. We provide outstanding Engineering support as well as extraordinary technical training – both basic and airplane type-oriented.
Approved Aircraft Types:
- Airbus MRO Provider
- Airbus A318/319/320/321 (CFM 56-5)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (IAE V2500 A1/A5)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (CFM Leap 1A)
- Airbus A319/320/321 (PW1100G)
- Bombardier Authorized Service Facility since 2002
- Bombardier CL-604 (GE CF34 – 3B)
- Bombardier CRJ100/200 (GE CF34 – 3A1/3B1)
- Bombardier CRJ 700 (GE CF34 – 8C1)
- Bombardier CRJ 900 (GE CF34 – 8C5)
- Bombardier CRJ 1000 (GE CF34 – 8C5A1)