Head of Avia Prime Training Center (Part-147)
Avia Prime Group is specializing in the technical service of aircrafts. As the Avia Prime Group we operate in three European countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia and provide service of numerous aircraft types.
We are an international organization with rich and diverse experience. To our clients we offer the highest quality of services and support all over the world.
Due to the continued growth we are looking for a Head of Avia Prime Training Center (Part – 147) to join our team in one of our locations in Poland, Slovenia or Serbia.
The qualities of the successful candidate include a proactive leadership style, an ability to oversee multiple projects from a budget scope and schedule perspective and out of the box thinking.
As a part of the AVIA Prime Top Managers Group, you will report directly to the Board Member of the Group.
- Coordinate and manage Part 147 Training Center at Avia Prime Group level
- Assessing training needs and source/develop suitable training courses to meet business needs
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Preparing and supervising of the training budget
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget
- Constantly seeking opportunities to develop training activities and expand training offers under PART – 147 and PART – 145
- Selecting and working with training centers, instructors and lecturers to meet the training needs of the organization
- Developing sales and promotion strategy of trainings to external entities
- Seek and engage with potential customers to generate revenue through the delivery of training courses
- Ensuring that examiners, instructors and assessors are fully trained and assessed regularly and that all records are kept up to date
- Designing and administration MTE
- Cooperation with the Civil Aviation Authority in Poland, Slovenia and Serbia
- Managing dispersed team (Poland, Serbia, Slovenia)
- Participation in aviation traide fairs
- Experience of managing the Learning and Development Center in aviation sector
- Extended strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation
- Very good organizational skills and strong decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of delivering and designing training programs
- Able to effectively demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and management skills, self-motivation and leadership abilities
- Fluent English
- Challenging work tasks in dynamically growing organization with a strong position in the market and high standards of operation
- Participation in interesting and developmental projects
- Possibility of influencing the shape of solutions applied within the Group