Serbia – Belgrade
JAT Tehnika MRO part of the Avia Prime Group is specialized in aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul activities. Avia Prime Group operate in three countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia providing an extensive and wide capabilities service covering several aircraft types on the market.
Currently looking for a role of Part – 145 Quality Manager to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia. The skills and ability for the successful candidate include implementation, compliance, and effectiveness of the Company’s Quality Assurance, following regulatory requirements, as well as guaranteeing the maintenance services of aircraft contributing to their airworthiness, maintaining, surveying, and improving a process-driven Quality Management System, in compliance with national, European and international standards and regulations.
- Accountable and responsible for the quality assurance and safety management programs for the Part-145 Maintenance Organization
- Assure through reviews of regulatory requirements, incident investigations and periodic audits of engineering facilities, engineering functions and inspection standards that airworthiness requirements are achieved as per authorities regulations
- Management of the airworthiness certification processes with the aeronautical authorities
- Management and development of the Company Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) including the submission of formal amendments to the authority
- Cooperate directly with relevant regulatory authorities regarding any matters affecting the Company approvals and coordinate all communications with these bodies
- Manage and control the staff approvals and maintain a record of personnel qualifications and inspection authorization conditions
- Coordinate the investigation and reporting activity and ensure that relevant bodies receive the information at the appropriate time
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a quality audit program in which compliance with all procedures is reviewed on regular basis
- Perform audits, recommend corrective measures and ensure that any findings therein discovered are rectified by the department within the accepted timescale
- Monitor the quality of work performed by the staff
- Assist the heads of department in the preparation of standard practices, procedures and implementations of new capabilities.
- Lead and supervise the Quality Team
- Have prior recorded experience as a Part-145 Quality Manager
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of airworthiness regulations, commensurate with the approvals held by the company
- Qualified auditor with recognized training in auditing techniques
- Able to effectively demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and management skills, self-motivation and leadership abilities
- Ability to develop , sustain and drive highest safety and quality focused culture
- Fluent English
Check Leader (cat. B1.1 / C - ERJ 170/190)
Poland – Katowice
Linetech is a part of the Avia Prime Group, specializing in the technical service of aircrafts. As the Avia Prime Group we operate in three European countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia and provide service of numerous aircraft types.
We are an international organization with rich and diverse experience. To our clients we offer the highest quality of services and support all over the world.
We are looking for B1/C Licensed Engineers to hold the position of Check Leader in our expanding business based in Poland (Katowice). Your role will be to manage the team of engineers at the hangar facility to meet deadlines and financial budgets for aircraft checks.
- Plans, directs and organizes work of allocated team
- Keeps project team (internal) and stakeholders (external) in sync on project scope
- Ensures completion of maintenance tasks, modifications and repairs on time
- Accountable for all checks assigned
- Ensures compliance with deliverables (safety, quality, costs, deadlines)
- Identifies, manages risks and assists in solving problems and obstacles (including reporting any documents discrepancy and safety issues)
- Manages aircraft inputs and outputs
- B1/C Licensed Engineer’s type rated on ERJ 170/190 (additional types will be an advantage)
- Several years of experience and knowledge of Heavy Maintenance activities, including experience at supervisor/managerial position as a check / zone leader
- Holding EASA license is required
- Fluency in English