Rzeszow or Katowice (Poland)
Due to the dynamic development we are looking for Licensed Aircraft Mechanic B1.1/B2/C who will join our heavy maintenance base in Rzeszów or Katowice (Poland).
- Providing maintenance of aircrafts in the field of heavy checks
- Supervision of work performed by unlicensed personnel
- Confirmation of performed activities in the technical documentation and computer system
- Holding an EASA Part – 66 license cat. B1.1 and/or B2 (C will be an advantage)
- Several years of experience as Certifying Staff
- Experience in servicing aircrafts: B737 CL/NG and/or ERJ 170/190, Airbus A320
- Very good command of English
- Independence in action and organizational skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- No criminal record
- Work full of challenges in a dynamically developing organization
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Long-term cooperation and flexible forms of employment
- Aircraft type trainings
- Private medical care, Benefit card
Check Leader (cat. B1.1 / C - ERJ 170/190)
Poland – Katowice
Linetech is a part of the Avia Prime Group, specializing in the technical service of aircrafts. As the Avia Prime Group we operate in three European countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia and provide service of numerous aircraft types.
We are an international organization with rich and diverse experience. To our clients we offer the highest quality of services and support all over the world.
We are looking for B1/C Licensed Engineers to hold the position of Check Leader in our expanding business based in Poland (Katowice). Your role will be to manage the team of engineers at the hangar facility to meet deadlines and financial budgets for aircraft checks.
- Plans, directs and organizes work of allocated team
- Keeps project team (internal) and stakeholders (external) in sync on project scope
- Ensures completion of maintenance tasks, modifications and repairs on time
- Accountable for all checks assigned
- Ensures compliance with deliverables (safety, quality, costs, deadlines)
- Identifies, manages risks and assists in solving problems and obstacles (including reporting any documents discrepancy and safety issues)
- Manages aircraft inputs and outputs
- B1/C Licensed Engineer’s type rated on ERJ 170/190 (additional types will be an advantage)
- Several years of experience and knowledge of Heavy Maintenance activities, including experience at supervisor/managerial position as a check / zone leader
- Holding EASA license is required
- Fluency in English